Adventure Brass by Musical Sampling is a workhorse brass library recorded with medium sized ensembles designed to allow you to easily play realistic brass lines without any effort.
It was recorded relatively dry at The Bridge in Los Angeles allowing you to add your own reverb and make it your own.
Adventure Brass was recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles, a prominent scoring stage that has overseen a variety of television, film and game scoring projects since it’s opening in 2010.
Starting out with LA’s finest, the goal with this release was to create a true workhorse brass library that is first and foremost, fun to play.
Utilizing our Morph Stacking programming techniques, the Adventure patches allow you to perform lines “on-the-fly” without any keyswitching. Coupled with two intuitively-programmed attack variations, the ability to spontaneously craft bold brass melodies quickly has never been easier.
The Majestic patches work the same way as their Adventure counterparts, but was optimized for heavier, slower, pesante passages. The attacks are broader/rounder while the Adventure patches are geared towards more spirited brass writing.
We recorded medium-sized sections; a dual-purpose group designed to treat equally-well to both unison and harmonic passages with believable transparency, even when crossfading between dynamic layers.
• Horns (4), Trumpets (2), Trombones (2), Tuba (1)
• Adventure, Majestic, Staccato/Staccatissimo & Sustains patches
• Playable Repetitions patch for trumpets
• Recorded at The Bridge in Los Angeles, CA
• Sections recorded separately in traditional seating format
• Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural
• Adjustable Humanization control
• To Silence feature for ‘niente’ dynamic capabilities
• Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed
• Solo Trumpet Overlay feature
• Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
• Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
• Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
• 6.3 GB compressed NCW format
David Nelson (verified owner) –
amazing stuff for sure